As a drafter at Hollman Lockers within the sales team, you will complete shop drawings and modify existing locker layout, submittal and elevation drawings using CAD and as assigned by the sales team.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Develop and submit accurate drawings, layouts, and elevations to the sales team /customers in a timely manner to assist sales targets.
- Verify quotes and drawings for accuracy
- Document organize and maintain project information
- Follow drafting schedule and adapt to any changes promptly.
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Communicate with sales and engineering teams
- Must take initiative in learning about Hollman products and incorporate them into current work.
- Troubleshooting any design issues
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- College Degree, mechanical engineering preferred
- CAD/Construction knowledge
- Proactive in solving problems and troubleshooting
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Above and beyond attitude
- Knowledge of Commonly used Construction Documents (floor plans, elevations)
- Microvellum and/or Solid Works knowledge is a plus, not required.
- On time drawings to enable sales to win business
- Accurate drawing production
- Positive impact for the organization
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and fill out the short survey at https://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46