Hollman is about innovation.
Hollman is the world’s largest manufacturer of wood and laminate lockers. We pride ourselves in staying on the cutting edge of our industry – continually offering new designs and finish options and producing those using the most modern computer-controlled equipment.
The ERP System Specialist is responsible for ensuring company systems, infrastructures and computer systems are functioning as effectively and efficiently possible. The ERP Specialist carries the responsibilities of researching problems, finding solutions, recommending courses of action, and coordinating with stakeholders in order to meet specified requirements.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Identify process bottlenecks and streamline business processes using enterprise software
- Strategize with C-Suite regarding system needs, roll-out of applications, and implementation of new ERP/CRM software.
- Maintain ERP and Design Software database
- Create diagrams, flowcharts, and process specifications
- Maintain BOM and Assemblies
- Map all Material database between ERP and Design Database
- Develop and train user as needed
- Troubleshoot daily issues related to ERP system
- Share and work on software improvement requests with respective vendors
- Design and develop custom queries/reports using Microsoft SQL Server SQL
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders to learn and document requirements in order to create technical specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with single (multiple a plus) ERP implementations
- Thorough understanding of ERP applications in Manufacturing environment
- Experience of developing queries/reports using Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to work closely with multiple teams
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to think independently for innovative solutions
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must take initiative to learn about our product
- Must be detailed and organized
- High energy, motivated, and driven to succeed
- Problem Solver
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and fill out the short survey at https://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46