We are looking for a highly organized and detailed individual to join our fast-growing Logistics and Shipping Department. In this role, you will oversee and schedule all inbound and outbound shipments and provide leadership and direction to the warehouse employees.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Schedule all product distribution while maintaining accurate inventory
- Supervise final cleaning and assembly of lockers
- Select carriers and third-party services
- Negotiate third party contracts and rates
- Coordinate all shipments to customers with shipping department
- Ensure that all shipments are compliant with interstate traffic laws and regulations
- Respond to all delivery or shipping complaints, lost items, and damages
- Supervise, coach, and evaluate the logistics and shipping team
- Develop, manage, and report on logistics measurements
- Develop and document standard logistics operating procedures
- Supervise loading of locker onto trucks
- Provide data to operations
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, transportation, logistics, business, or related field;
- Excellent time management
- Ability to communicate with brokers/carriers as well as truck drivers
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts, practices and procedures
- 2 years managing in a warehouse or logistics environment
- 2 years managing shipping for manufacturing company
- 2 year in a supervision role
The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb, stoop or bend and lift and/or move up to and including 100 pounds.
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and fill out the short survey at https://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46