We are seeking professional installers or carpenters to join our Hollman Installation Team in a “1099” position.
Locations include: New York Metro Area, NY, Michigan, Illinois, Colorado and California
Installation is integral to our business, and we need experienced craftsmen who succeed in a deadline driven, construction environment to professionally install and finish our quality products and hardware in locker rooms at high-end gyms, boutiques, sports organizations, and corporate office spaces.
- Responsible for installation of more technically advanced or demanding architectural grade products
- Manage communicate with the site prior to arrival, during- and after- completion and follow all instructions regarding the installation.
- Responsible for unloading, position, installing, finishing and site cleanup at the jobsite
- Internal communication is critical – from change orders, to final punch list completion, prior to leaving the job site.
- Need to be a finish/trim carpenter; Millwork experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work independently and with other installers
- Self-insured, provide own labor.
For consideration, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Three references (name, company, telephone number)
- Copy of current insurance certificate
- Photos of jobs that have been completed by you
- Locations that you are able to work on.