Hollman is seeking a highly detail oriented Project Coordinator to join our creative and energetic Materials Management team.
As a Project Coordinator for Hollman Lockers, you will use your top-notch customer service skills to work with customers on Pre-submittals, material selection, reviewing shop drawings, and grow our customer relationships. You will be expected to represent the Hollman Brand and have strong communication and team building skills.
In order for your application to be considered for this position, we ask you upload your resume and fill out the short survey at: http://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46
- Receiving and entering customer information into our internal system
- Contact customers to confirm order details, delivery dates, material selection, send shop drawings
- Send samples, follow up on revised drawings/submittals
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Project Engineers on finalizing product drawings/approved drawings
- Outlook, Excel, Word
- Highly organization skills, detail oriented and team Player
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Multitasking and organizational proficiency
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience in reading Blue Prints, Architectural Plans
- Experience in Wood and/or Construction Industry
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health and vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.