We are looking for a highly organized and detailed individual to join our fast-growing Locker Division. The Project Manager will work as lead for the planning and implementation of multiple locker projects, managing development and execution, while providing direction and support to project team.
- Manage all aspects of scheduling, shipping, installation and warranties.
- Complete projects within timelines and budget.
- Manage and implement any project changes.
- Track and report project progress, problems and solutions.
- Act as main point of contact from job sold through project completion.
- BA/BS Degree in Business or Construction Management or related.
- Reading and understanding project plans, ID drawings, and project schedules.
- Knowledge of construction field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 2 to 5 years relevant job experience.
- Millwork experience required.
- Strong leadership and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Must take initiative to learn our products.
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health and vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and fill out the short survey at: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46