We are looking for dependable, resourceful and self-motivated Quality Control Specialist. Previous quality control experience is a plus, especially in a fast-paced, manufacturing industry.
- Perform Quality Control inspection of new and repaired products prior to shipment.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems and completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of the inspection or test activities.
- In a team effort refine corrective action system for effectively addressing findings on products
- Basic troubleshooting of manufacturing defects and quality failures
- Compare manufactured product to Shop Drawing and Production Order
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Production Supervisors, and Plant Managers to resolve quality issues before shipment
- Conducts area audits as assigned
- Works with Operations staff to design and implement new programs and strategies to improve a Culture of Quality
- Provides final release of goods from manufacturing to shipping
- Create and improve systems for monitoring
- 1-3 years of experience working in a business environment
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Basic level of technical acumen to read blueprints and understand customer requirements
- Strong process management skills and experience
- Prefer experience with woodworking/carpentry industry
- This role will require a high level of energy, creating thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Reliability and punctuality are a must.
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health and vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and fill out the short survey at https://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46