We are looking for a highly organized and detailed individual to join our fast-growing Sales Department. The Sales Executive will work as a lead for the planning and implementation of innovative ideas for our customers. Come to work for a stable company, with good pay, and a great benefits package.
As a sales professional for Hollman Lockers, you will be responsible for presenting and selling Hollman products and services to current and potential customers. You will be expected to represent the Hollman brand and provide exceptional customer service.
- Develops and implements sales plans for assigned sales market, including clearly defined strategies that maximize revenue opportunities of new customers
- Understand the requirements of our enterprise clients and propose solutions to meet their complex business needs
- Prepare and present sales proposals that align with customer’s needs.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Maintain the relationship with current customers by following up and providing consultation after the sale
- Assist Architects/Designers with specifying Hollman products
- Attend trade shows representing Hollman
- Troubleshoot/resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage and implement any project changes
- Track and report project progress, problems, and proposed solutions
- Act as the main point of contact from initial customer introduction through project completion
- College degree required
- Previous experience in sales
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills
- Team work oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Track record of success and confidence
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery of blueprints, locker construction, and installation processes, preferred
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health and vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and fill out the short survey at: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46