We are looking for a highly organized and detailed individual to join our fast-growing Sales Department. Sales Project Coordinator will manage our Customer Relationship program at Hollman and will support all Sales Executives.
- Maintaining our client database files (both new and current clients) in U-Factory
- Track and research relevant projects for potential bid/construction opportunities.(Dodge, Trade Magazines and more); Track and monitor potential clients;
- Seek new opportunities within the marketplace — This not only involves finding new clients for existing portfolio (fitness, gym, etc.) but also finding entirely new clientele sets which may have not initially been targets before (Library, Museums, Work Space).
- Maintain a Hollman pipeline report or other CRM with in-depth notes, that connect leads across multiple markets and audiences
- Review U Factory client information for accuracy and notes
- Act as a Sales Force / CRM specialist for Hollman
- Update mailing lists for email campaigns
- Assist in the coordination of market visits by securing meetings and developing a product sales schedule
- Strategically think and build upon current processes as well as create new ones that maximize Hollman’s client base
- Job Requirements
- Strong interpersonal sales skills
- Analytical skills – connect the dots, spots trends, and track careers/personnel for new/current opportunities.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Technically savvy (ability to use online resources for research)
- Detailed oriented — “Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys”
- A four-year college degree may be preferred
- Strong networking skills
- Outgoing and Optimistic
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health and vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and fill out the short survey at: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46