Nanolam Lockers Repel Fingerprints and Microbes
Our Nanolam material looks and feels soft and luxurious, but it’s powerful. This high-tech laminate resists scratches, abrasions, rubbing, and dry heat. In the event that it does scratch, it can be easily buffed back to a flawless finish.
The velvety smooth surface also resists fingerprints, smudges, and streaks, and keeps mold and bacteria from growing. In fact, it reduces the incidence of staph bacteria by 99.79 percent.
Bleach, ammonium chlorides, and other antimicrobials won’t harm the surface, either. Small abrasions and scratches can be easily buffed out with a magic eraser or removed with a heated iron.
Nanolam comes in a range of colors– including white and blue for the Dallas Mavericks. That’s why Mark Cuban and his Gensler Design team specified Nanolam for their new locker room.
- Resists smears, smudges, and fingerprints
- Thermal-healing process allows for removal of small abrasions
- Resistant to mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Single-tier, multi-tier, and Z-style lockers available
- 1/2-inch doors and end panels
- Lock options include Keyless Security, Digilock, and padlock hasp. View locks.
- Can be wiped clean with water, but cleansers won’t damage the laminate
- Durable and backed by a 20-year warranty