Hollman is the world’s largest manufacturer of sports, fitness, and workspace lockers. We pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of our industry–continually offering new designs and finish options, and producing them using the latest in computer-aided manufacturing.
A STRONG HISTORY WITH AN EVOLVING FUTURE
Founded in 1976, Hollman, Inc. is the premier locker manufacturer for high-profile organizations. Our work can be found in the locker rooms of professional NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL teams, major American golf courses, corporate offices, country clubs, fitness studios and gyms, college sports and campuses, museums, and hospitals.
INNOVATION IS AT OUR CORE
Made in Irving, Texas in a 300,000-square foot manufacturing facility, Hollman products start with our R&D team, then cycle through a series of trained engineers, drafters, and CAD artists. Designs are then customized and sent to our veteran in-house manufacturing experts who ensure streamlined LEED production, finishing, and shipping.
PROVEN INSTALLATIONS THAT GO THE LAST MILE
With our experience delivering over 12 million lockers, Hollman’s senior installation directors can anticipate every detail, ensuring the final success of our projects. Whether it’s a union job in midtown Manhattan or the new Louvre in Abu Dhabi, the Hollman team coordinates the job site and delivers against schedule and budget.
FROM START TO FINISH, WE WORK WITH YOU
1. Consult & Create
- Expertise in materiality and hardware
- Knowledge-based innovations, with the creation of 2MM lockers and vendor relationships
2. Design & Innovation
- Materials are sourced locally and globally
- Latest technology and amenities that offer personal touches
- Cross-functional design approach for during the initial scope
- Reinforce the team’s history, community, culture, and core values
- Geared for XXL shoulder pads to lacrosse sticks, and even golf balls
- Collaborate on the “Wow” that drives recruitment and performance
4. Craftsmanship & Fabrication
- 300,000 sq. foot manufacturing, assembly, and finish plant, and woodworking shop, under the guidance of seasoned CMP Director
- Invested in the latest US and European manufacturing technology, including an integrated lean workflow production system with real time tracking of lockers
- LEED certified, recognized as Locker Firm of the Year for 2016-2019
5. Transport & Install
- Trustworthy installers are overseen by Senior Hollman Director
- We manage small to large’ construction site to complicated retrofits
- Easy re-ordering and tech support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee along with a three year warranty