Wood Lockers Set a New Gold Standard
Think of a high-end locker room and you will most likely picture luxurious wooden panels with gleaming hardware. If that isn’t what comes to mind, you have never been in a Hollman locker room.
Hollman has been building wood furniture for nearly 45 years. And behind every wood locker is our commitment to understanding how people use each space, along with the commitment to developing responsible methods of millwork and production. Our wood lockers come in a variety of species, including cherry, red oak, walnut, maple, mahogany, and more. From there, you can select a stain or have your lockers custom matched to something you already have.
To enhance the high-end feel of your space, we can make your wood lockers up to an inch thick.
For a true five-star space, look no further than our wood lockers.
- Classic and traditional selections
- Luxury Look
- Ideal for Country Club and Athletic Locker Rooms
- Variety of woods – Oak, Cherry, Mahogany, Walnut, Maple and other globally sourced exotic woods like Teaks and Eucalyptus
- Stains from Blondes, Lights, Mediums and Darks (Link)
- Single-tier, multi-tier, and Z-style lockers available
- All doors have the Hollman UV Coating (link) that increase the hardness of the wood and provides a longer lifespan.
- Our doors follow AWI Premium guidelines to insure no warp-age a 50% longer lifespan.
- Customizable 1” think front doors styles in a variety of configurations
- Flat, Raised or Recessed Panels
- Louvered Panel
- Combination Panel and Louvered
Download Revit Files at Hollman.Smart BIM
|2018 Wood Colors|