We are currently seeking a project engineer to manage installations of our high-quality lockers and hardware in a fast-paced construction environment.
As a project engineer at Hollman Lockers, you will provide shop drawings/submittals for contracted projects. You will need to represent the Hollman brand, and must be a team player who thrives in an analytical, fast-paced atmosphere where details and accuracy are a must.
- Review sales orders and construction documents and any back-ups from sales
- Manage, train, and check drafters for accuracy and timing on all assigned projects.
- Provide shop drawings/submittals for contracted projects to meet the shipping schedule
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with architects and general contractors
- Coordinate change quotes and drawing revisions as needed
- Manage the ordering of any custom materials as approved by the architect in order to meet the production /delivery schedule
- Maintain/ update CAD library of standard drawings as needed
- Manage and prioritize work based on ship schedule
- Report any issues and inaccuracies within Microvellum to improve efficiency.
- College degree
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- CAD/construction knowledge
- 3D design/ modeling experience
- Millwork/store fixtures experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive in solving problems and troubleshooting
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- An above and beyond attitude
Hollman offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, plus benefits including health insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and fill out the short survey at: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/48EB46