- Provide shop drawings/submittals for contracted projects.
- Review sales order and construction documents.
- Download drawings and specification from ftp links.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with architects and general contractors.
- Follow up on shop drawings/ submittals in a timely manner.
- Coordinate change quotes and drawing revisions as needed.
- Keep projects on track with construction schedules.
- Maintain/update CAD library of standard drawings as needed.
- Understand construction documents (floor plans, elevations, ID drawings, finish schedule, etc.)
- Advanced Microvellum/Solid Works or 3D design software knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must take the initiative to learn about our product
- Must be detailed and organized
- Must be a problem solver
- High energy, motivated and driven to succeed
Hollman offers a competitive salary plus benefits including health insurance and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions in a team-focused work environment. To apply & submit your resume, please follow the link below and complete the short survey: