Earn LEED Points by Working With Us
LEED points are available because:
• 10-20 percent of building materials used are made of recycled materials
• 10-20 percent of building materials are extracted, processed, and manufactured locally
• 2.5 percent of the total value of all Hollman building materials are rapidly renewable resources
• 50 percent of wood-based materials are certified in accordance with FSC’s principles and criteria
• Hollman uses low-emitting adhesives, sealants, paints, coatings, composite wood, and agrifiber products
LEED-certified projects we have worked on include the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas, TX, and the Museum of Contemporary Art in Cleveland, OH.